Founder of FFC
Over the past decade Lupe Garcia has amassed a business pedigree that very few women in the online business world can match.
Before she reached 25 she had become one of the most successful and admired Internet marketers of all time, producing dramatic results generating millions of dollars selling products on the internet creating an impressive track record that testifies to the insight and innovation she brings to Internet ventures she gets involved with.
Buoyed by humble upbringings and a desire to provide a better life for her children, Lupe once a highschool dropout is now one of the world’s most sought after consultant and speaker invited around the globe to show businesses how to grow their digital assets.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Playing an instrumental role in the growth of tech startup iContact, helping them to become a top 1000 global website with over a billion impressions. Her leadership paved the way for the company to be acquired for $169 million (33x return for investors).
- Creating her own nutraceutical product that generated over $5 million dollars in monthly online sales, and left established competitors such as Atkins and South Beach Diet trailing in her wake.
- Creating an e-commerce empire that grew to over 2 million dollars in monthly online sales. That gave her the knowledge and know how of developing and marketing an online electronic brand. Making her competitors into her affiliates.
- Creating mobile apps with top 10 rankings in app stores, each with millions of user downloads.
- Feeding over 20,000 hungry children from the the proceeds of her Traffic University Seminar for Internet Marketers.
- Coaching and mentoring historical entrepreneurs to become their own advertisers. The same proven tactics and formula that made record breaking sales of 1 million dollars a day in online sales.
Aside from her entrepreneurial spirit Lupe holds near and dear to her heart impacting the lives of business women worldwide she kindly spreads her passion and compassion that we all get when starting a new venture. Hence the FemaleFounderClub.com